Lightning Channeling Module
Arogya Lightning module is a smart hospital workflow management platform that transforms the hospital internal operations to a digital platform and improves the day to day interaction of the hospital staff.
Lightning consists of smart scheduling of doctors, devices and locations, patient appointment lifecycle management, financial controls, user identity and access controls throughout channeling, laboratory inventory and pharmacy and in-patient workflows.
Lightning – the connected workflows
The Arogya Lightning is engineered really real-time for everyone in the organization to see what’s happening around the hospital in real-time.
- Automated calendar template schedules can take care of creating sessions for doctors, location and devices.
- A dashboard is designed for the receptionist, where they can see the whole picture of consultant and procedure sessions and the appointments of the day in one screen.
- The context intelligent search makes easy to find and locate patients
- Creating a new appointment is a matter of drag and drop the patient into the sessions.
- At the consultant and procedure room end, Queue management is handled by the nurse with the handheld device providing real-time interaction to attend the ongoing appointment.
- The receptionist can see all ongoing sessions where the patients are moving and where not.
- The doctor payment team can see how much have to pay for which doctor at a given time.
- The cashiers can be watched-out from a central dashboard, who has how much money in hand and how the money is flowing inside your organization.
- The central and location-wise information dashboards and displays enable patients waiting and movement smoother inside your hospital premises.